- Ajax Municipal Housing Corporation was incorporated in 1982
- First projects, Ashley Manor and Monarch Mews, were completed in 1984
- AMHC now has 574 rental units, including our most recent site, Hubbard Station. More than 1,200 people call AMHC their home!
- AMHC offers both market rate units and rent-geared-to-income (RGI) units
- AMHC pays more than 3.3 million dollars each year to cover mortgagepayments on its properties
- AMHC pays almost 1 million dollars each year in property taxes to the Town of Ajax
- AMHC pays more than $670,000 each year in utilities
Quick Facts About AMHC…
Comments are closed.